Wednesday, January 25, 2012

One month and a day ago I started my healthy lifestyle...

I have lost 13.6 pounds!!!
For about a week..I wasn't losing any weight and I think it was because I was gaining muscle (weighs more than fat). I was doing the weight machines for about 20-30 min...So in the last couple days I changed my routine to 35 min elliptical, 15 min treadmill, 10 min elliptical again..then a little bit of weights..less machines..shorter reps. The result was me losing weight!! yay!! So that will be my new routine for awhile.

I have lost the weight...the healthy, right way and I'm so proud of my results!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl... Don't stop the weights. For a little while, you may not lose weight because you will be gaining muscle. And yes, muscle weighs more than fat, but it ALSO burns a great deal amount of calories than fat does. You will tone up, then start losing weight because muscle will be burning more calories. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not stopping..just doing a little less :) I know I need to be working my whole body so that's what I'll be doing :) thanks!!

      Delete