Saturday, January 7, 2012

In 2 weeks I have lost....

exactly 5 pounds!! I know that by going to the gym this week, it has boosted my weight loss :)


Also, it is so important to make healthier choices, even at fast food places. (that's my struggle, I tend to eat fast food a lot..but I've learned to make the healthier choice)

For example, I went to Wendy's the other night and this is what I got:
-5 piece nuggets (NO dipping sauce, my weakness)
-water
-side salad with pomegranate vinaigrette (NO croutons)
this was all under 300 calories :)  

3 comments:

  1. Cool blog. You are awesome Katrina and I support you 100%. You have a great attitude and outlook. 'Just do it' and remember to 'keep your chin up'. You can do all things in Christ who strengthens you! You are strong in the Lord and the power of His might!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you go Trina!! i love all the wonderful encouraging quotes on your blog <3 you will do great! as for fast food..my friendly suggestion would be to cut it out ENTIRELY..even their so called 'healthy stuff' is crap and soda/juice from concentrate too..on my own healthier life style journey, i've learned eating healthy can be easier than it seems when you erase the word 'try' from your vocab and just do it! some really good low-cal alternative fizzy drinks/juices you can find at whole foods, or organic markets :) Love you!! I should send you a couple GREAT books. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete