Sunday, January 22, 2012

Faster speed, Smaller clothes!

I am now doing the elliptical at a speed of 3.2-3.8 and usually stay around 3.4-3.6 :) I am going a little faster than I have been, and it feels easier! This faster speed also makes me sweat a little more ;)

My legs have been doing work at the gym everyday! I am so thankful that I am able to exercise, because some people can't.

I went shopping and I can fit in smaller sizes!
For example, I've always worn XXL at Old Navy..shirts, shorts, dresses, pants, etc. Yesterday I went shopping and got a shirt and pants that were a size XL!
Also I got a pair of jeans..granted they were a little stretchy..in a size 18!! I have not been able to wear an 18 at Old Navy in years..even in this style. Heck! I couldn't even fit in the size 20 pants in years either. I know that a few months ago I would not have been able to wear these pants, in an 18 or even a 20.
Thank you for reading and coming along with me on this journey to a healthier life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment