Friday, January 13, 2012

Down 11.2 pounds!!!

I wanted to reach this goal (or at least 10 pounds lost) by January 24th. I have set a goal of losing at least 10 pounds in one month. I passed my goal with 12 days to go!! I am so excited!

When starting this healthy lifestyle journey, I knew I needed/wanted to set realistic goals. I can't lose 50 pounds in a month..but I can strive to lose 10 and if I lose more, even better!

I have really started to enjoy working out! I workout at the gym for a little over an hour EVERY DAY. By the time I am done or at home after..I am ready to go back for some more. I know I don't want to over-do it so I am sticking to this routine for now.

I am even up to doing 26 min on the elliptical, whereas when I started I could only do about 10 and felt like I was going to die..even when I am done with 26, I feel like I could keep going. I want to slowly increase my time so that my body can work up to a longer workout. :)

Thank you for all your encouragement.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and following this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment