Sunday, January 8, 2012

my body is getting used to this...

My first few days working out I could only do about 10 min on the elliptical, 15 on bike, and 15 on treadmill. (I was tired!! and wanted to either stop or really slow down)

Today I did..22 min on elliptical, 20 on bike, 20 on treadmill, and about 15 on weights. Here's a pic of me after my workout:
I was a little tired, but I could have kept going! Plus I've lost another pound!! wooooo!

I am still having my smoothies every morning, and today I added some pieces of frozen mango :)
I am also a lover of pasta! who isn't??? But here's a healthier option:
-whole wheat pasta
-light alfredo (only a little)
-steamed broccoli
-and a little sprinkle of shredded parmesan

2 comments:

  1. How often are you weighing yourself? Once a week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually weigh myself every day. But I think I am going to start weighing every other day :)

    ReplyDelete