Thursday, February 2, 2012

One month ago today, I started working out at a gym :)

As of today I have lost a total of 16.2 pounds!!! I am posting this update today, Feb 2nd because I joined a gym Jan 2nd. I want y'all to see the difference! (lots of pics)







I can see a change in my stomach! yay!! Even my bathing suit is fitting better :) I am also gaining muscles in my arms and legs! I have gone to the gym EVERY DAY. I am so proud of myself for being consistent because I know that consistency will bring results. I have had a couple set backs but I am not letting them bring me down! I am pretty sure I have exercise induced asthma and I got a blister on the bottom of my foot, so I've taken it easier at the gym the last couple of days.
Even when you don't feel like going, or it seems like it's going really slow when you're exercising..keep going!!! I know I've had a couple days like this..but I need to push through!!

Thank you for reading and being a part of this journey with me!!

9 comments:

  1. I can tell! Doing great girl! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lost almost 20 kilos in a year. Although, I have to loose almost 10 kilos more, I feel much better now. I feel little by little I'm recovering my life. I gained almost 30 kilos when I got pregnant. I've never thought I would be as I was before that. It's a constant fight but I'm not willing to loose.

    Good Luck!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow! that's great!! Keep going! you can do it!

      Thanks!!

      Delete
  3. You look amazing..its so inspiring, Congrats.. Im ln a mission to lose 30 pounds but im only one week in..working out everyday also

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress! Feeling good about it will help you keep on going, and taking pictures will let you see how far you've come. Losing weight is a process and can't be achieved in one snap of a finger. I know you've been working hard but don't over do the workouts. Too much of anything is bad. Keep everything balanced. Good luck!

    Gil Bergeron @FitnessTogether

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great to know that you have decided to change for the better. We have to work hard for all the things that we want for our life, even for a fit body. Keeping track of the progress will help us become focused and more motivated. I'm happy that you are doing a fantastic job on losing weight. Keep going!

    Trevor Linden @Trevor Linden Fitness

    ReplyDelete