Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jogging?!?!

I am down another pound! So that's a total of 17.5 pounds gone!! I can't wait until I reach 20 and as my reward I'm going to get a haircut!

Also, BIG news...well, for me anyways.

Yesterday and today I tried jogging! Okay first of all. I HATE running...because after about 10 seconds I feel like I'm going to die..or at least that's how it used to be.

I am starting very slow. I walk for about 10 min at a speed of 2.8-3.0 then I jog for a minute at about the speed of 4.2-4.4 :) I wanted to see if I could do 30 seconds of jogging..but pushed it to a minute. Today I wasn't as tired after the minute so I know I could go longer.

My ultimate goal would be able to jog..even if it's at a slow pace for 5 min straight.

Also, I got new running shoes..I had been wearing "Nike Walk" shoes..and they aren't good enough support for the elliptical and jogging. Plus the one's I got are for wider feet! so comfy!

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment