Friday, February 17, 2012

Down 20.2 Pounds!!!!!!

I was so bummed this week because I sprained me foot. I was told by my doctor that I couldn't workout until next week :( My foot has been hurting really badly this week and I haven't been able to walk or drive. I was really hoping I wouldn't gain any weight because I wasn't going to be burning as many calories. I have reached my goal of 10 more pounds lost since last month, a week early! My goal is to lose another 10 pounds by the 24th of each new month!

I am going to get a haircut today or tomorrow since that is my reward for my first 20 pounds :)

In this whole experience I have learned that it is OKAY to take time and REST. God knows what He is doing and I know that I can get through any obstacle because I am allowing my faith to be bigger than my fear. :)

Thanks for reading!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment