Friday, March 2, 2012

Down 25.2 pounds!! Lots of pics!

I have lost a little over 25 pounds!! So exciting! This is the most weight I have ever lost in a certain amount of time. I lost 20 pounds in 2009 when I lived in Japan for a summer (but that's another post) :) Here is my monthly update with lots of pics! enjoy!







I can't wait to be under 200 pounds! This is going to be a long and difficult journey, but it is SO worth it. Life is way too valuable and precious not to care about your own health. God has given me this life and body for a purpose and for too long I mistreated it with the way I ate and the lack of exercise I had been doing for the majority of my life.

Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog and love it! Thank you for posting your progress, it really is motivating for me to keep going on my own goals to be the healthy person I want to be too! You are awesome, keep up your good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks so much!! you can do it too!!

    ReplyDelete