Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Blue Bonnets.

My mom and I went to take pics yesterday and while I was searching for something to wear I came across an old dress. I haven't worn it in a couple of years and decided to try it on and see how it looked. I was pretty excited by the difference I saw in the mirror. I wore this dress on my 22nd birthday..I will be 24 in May. Here are some pics of the difference. Since my weight loss journey started I have lost about 27 pounds. These are pics of me at my heaviest which was around 305(or more) pounds. So I have lost a total of about 40 pounds.







Thanks for reading! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog and I have to say you are been super inspiring to me! I want to lose a good deal of weight as well...and so this has motivated me to get up and go. Your great!! keep on going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! you can do it! one day at a time!! :)

      Delete