Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sorry it's been a month!!

Okay, so my June challenge was a bit of a challenge. I DID NOT have any alcohol, pasta, red meat, or pork. Everything else on the list: bread, sweets, etc well ya I had a couple bites here and there. Overall it was a good challenge. I think I want to stick to trying not to eat red meat/pork and limit alcohol. It made me more aware of what I eat, so now I'm more conscious of what my intake it. I also have lost another 6.4 pounds. I swear my weight ranges from day to day, it's so weird. For example, the other day I was 244 but today I'm 245 and I'm totally okay with that! :)  So here are some pictures!!

So far I have lost a total of 47.2 pounds!

Also, I am now a jogger! I still cannot even fathom that I can jog and actually really enjoy it! My best time starting out was about an 18 minute mile. This was probably my best time in middle school as well. I hated to exercise..I would rather walk and talk with my friends. But after some dedication and determination, I did my best mile about 4 days ago and it was in about 14 minutes! I almost cried. 


A couple more pics :) 


Keep up the good work y'all! Thank you so much for reading and all the encouragement! 

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! Keep it up! I just started running again, and I got my mile down from 15 min to 11 min. It feels good, doesn't it?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow! that is great!!! Not sure what my ultimate goal will be for my mile..yet. It feels awesome! good job!

      Delete