Monday, April 2, 2012

Monthly update!

I've lost another 5 pounds!!! So that's a total of 30.2 pounds :) 

I have been going to the gym 6-7 days a week and LOVE it. I would have never thought I would like working out so much. One of the best feelings is, after your workout, you get in your car and roll down the windows and as you drive the breeze cools you down. It's great! 

I've also started jogging which really gets my heart rate up! I am now jogging about a minute-2 minutes..then walking and alternating walk/jog every minute or two. I do this for about 15-20 minutes. I really feel like i'm getting a great workout when I jog. Here are a couple pics of me post workout and more specifically after I jog :) super red/sweaty! 



Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm following you, Katrina and I am so proud of you! It may just make me get out and do some running! xoxo

    ReplyDelete