Friday, April 13, 2012

Down 35 Pounds!!!

I have lots to tell y'all!!! First off..I have lost a total of 35 pounds! I am now in the 250s and am so excited! I can't even remember the last time I was in the 250s. Maybe 5-6 years ago?!


I am going to lose at least 100 pounds by April of next year :)

Also, I got a personal trainer at my gym! I was already friends with her and she's giving me that extra push to reach my goals!

I have also been doing this machine for the last week and it's great! Hard, but worth it! It gets my heart rate up and burns lots of calories! I started doing it for 5 minutes but now I do 10 minutes :)


Here's a pic of me about to go to the gym :) I love those shorts..They are from Old Navy...I have 3 different colors :)


I am also starting to see a little difference in my face :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss so far! You are a great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog on Pinterest, and wanted to say good job! I helped my husband lose 80 lbs, and while it was hard, it was so worth it! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete