Friday, July 12, 2013

I have better cholesterol!

I gave blood a few days ago and looked at my results today. I've never looked at my results before and the cool thing with Carter BloodCare, it shows all the times I've given blood. I've given a total of 5 and here are my results!!

07/09/2013193
07/10/2008221
03/30/2008230
11/14/2007194
11/30/2005226

I've highlighted the most recent result as well as my worst result! Eating healthier DOES make a difference!!!! A score under 200 is desirable and good! yay!

A difference of 37 points!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Just read through your posts and I'm so inspired! Did you change the way you eat at the beginning of your weight loss?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! I DID change the way I ate! at first I chose healthier options (at fast food places..I got a kids meal...or sides with fruit or salad and water) soon after though...I eliminated fast food all together...except I went to Chick Fil A occasionally. lol I mostly drink water now and try to eat lean meats (chicken, turkey, fish) fruits and veggies :) all about moderation...if I'm at a party or get together I'll eat a bite of cake but not a whole piece.

      Delete