Monday, November 26, 2012

Operation Do Work

So I am on a mission to lose at least 10 pounds by Christmas Eve! I have gained a couple pounds because I have been slacking on the eating and working out part. Due mostly to me being sick for the last 3 weeks :( I still have a sore throat..but no excuses!! It's time to DO WORK! Here are some pics!



NEVER GIVE UP!!

Finally! Both shirt and leggings are a size large! I've ALWAYS been a 2XL in shirts and leggings at Old Navy! No more X's in front of my L's ;) 


1 comment:

  1. you're presh..

    It was soooo good to see you and see your skinny butt! Keep up that hard work and get the 10 off! You can do it! If not by Christmas, for sure push to have it off by New Years!!!

    Maybe I will be around within the next year to get even more off!

    So proud of you Trina! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete