Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I know, I know it's been awhile!!

Lots to update y'all on!! :)

I've lost 68.4 pounds!!




I've always wanted to make a tutu and take pics..well I did and with the help of my friend Samantha, my tutu was made :) 
Katrina Ballerina :)




Also I no longer have some hindrances: 
-I went to six flags...no problems at all fitting on the rides!
-No longer do I fear I won't fit into a booth at a restaurant...table is not too close to my stomach
-A bath towel I have now fits completely around me...this happened the other day and I got so excited! 
-I cross my legs all the time now..you know the way a lady should sit?! 
-All the jeans are too big!! Dresses, shirts, and even underwear are getting too big!! :) 

Thank y'all for reading!! 

3 comments:

  1. KEEP IT UP!!!

    I am super duper proud of you :) I know the next time I see you... I will be even more amazed. Your pictures look amazing, but I know seeing you in person will be SO GREAT!

    Maybe we need to go shopping for some clothes that fit your skinny body :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell how much better your feeling about yourself, you look so well put together since you have lost weight. Not that you didnt before, you just look like you have more confidence. I check in every month or so to see how you have been doing! Keep up the work, your doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete