December 24, 2011
292.2 pounds..a few months ago I was about 302 so I've been losing weight but this is the day I really start.
OK so here it is..I've tried this a million times but for some reason. "this is it." Time for a change. I don't want to be 100 pounds...I know that would be impossible but I do want to get healthier. Why?
1) feel better
2) my future..children some day?
3) more fun shopping :)
4) have more energy
5) not get sick as often..but be well overall.
Before pics :)
What I plan on doing:
1) drink lots of water!
2) eat smaller portions
3) eat healthier things..greens, fruits, etc
4) limit breads and things that are white..i love ranch dressing :/
5) exercise..even if it's just a little more walking..stretching..just to start..once I get some of this weight off I will do more intense cardio.